Lưu ý: Tham khảo ý kiến của nhân viên INO sẽ giúp bạn tiết kiệm được thời gian và chi phí khi cần mua sắm. Với sự tư vấn của chúng tôi, bạn sẽ không gặp khó khăn khi tìm hiểu về đặc tính của sản phẩm cần mua.
PLW SERIES OF WATER-COOLED PROGRAMMABLE DC ELECTRONIC LOADS (3k-250kW)
Traditional Water-cooled dc Electronic Load Solutions are bulky, have limited power handling capability, and are prone to issues such as condensation and external water valve considerations. Furthermore, only standard voltage, current and power ratings are offered. Rack space, reliability, and the right-solution fit are key parameters for lights-out burn-in of power components, fuel cells, batteries, power supplies, alternators and other electronics.
AMREL’s PLW Series of "Water-cooled" dc Electronic eLoads are capable of being custom-tailored to meet your specific application requirements. The PLW Series also offers a unique condensation protection design, the highest power density and current rating, as well as the widest selection of high-voltage models on the market.
PLW WATER-COOLED ELECTRONIC LOAD MARKETS AND APPLICATION
• Battery/Energy Storage/Ultra Capacitor Testing and Validation
• Fuel Cell Durability, Lifetime and Performance Characterization
• dc Power Supply and Battery Charger Validation and Testing
• Single Cell and Short Stack Fuel Cell Characterization
• EIS/Impedance Measurement
• Defense/Aerospace and Avionics ATE, Electronics and Power Sources Testing
• Thin-film, Single- & Poly-silicone PV Design Validation and Testing
• Power Supply, Power Electronics/Components Validation and Testing
• Industrial Applications: Generator/Alternator, UPS/Battery Banks, Datacenter Backup Power,
• and Automotive Power Electronics & Components
• Lab/Bench-top Applications: Ideal for R&D, Testing and QC Engineers
• Power Electronics/Components, dc Distribution & dc-dc Converters
• Universities & National Research Labs
Exceptional Features and Benefits include:
• Broadest Model Selection: 6kW, 9kW, 12kW, 18kW, 24kW, 36kW, 48kW, 60kW, 75kW, 100kW,
• 120kW Models and Higher Power PLW Systems in Excess of 250kW
• Exclusive High-voltage Models: Standard 60V, 120V, 400V & 600V Voltage Ratings and Widest Selection of Exclusive
• 800Vdc and 1200Vdc PLW Models
• Save Rack Space: PLW Models Offer Ultra-compact Footprint and Boasts the Industry’s Highest Power Density
• Maximize ROI: In-rack Closed-case Calibration Without “Outside” Calibration Lab
• Ultra-low Compliance Voltage: Ultra-low Voltage Operation @ 1000s of Amps (5000Adc)
• Reliable: Individual FET Protection to Isolate Power Stage Failures
• Maximized Uptime: Redundant Over-temperature and Over-power Protection
• Anti-condensation: Intelligent Fully-integrated Temperature Control Circuit and Solenoid Valve
• Control Prevent Condensation
• Fast Response: 50μs Independently Programmable Rise/Fall Time
• Flexible Test Platform: Five Modes of Operation: CC, CR, CV, CP and Pulse Load Shaping
• Intuitive Front Panel Control: User-friendly Function Hot Keys, Full Keypad & Digital Encoder
• Integrated DMM: 14-bit 5-digit Voltage and Current Measurement Display
• Two Loads in One: Ultra-low Current Range Option for Optimized Accuracy
• More Ranges: Three Full Scale Ranges (100%, 50% & 10%)
• More Protections: Anti-oscillation & Programmable Protections: OV, UV, OC, UC, OP, & UP
• More Interfaces: Co-resident GPIB/RS-232 and Optional Field-upgradeable Ethernet/USB
• ATE Ready: Standard LabWindows and LabVIEW Drivers and SCPI Command Set
• Test Automation Ready: Four Profiles; 32 Step Points per Profile
• Fuel Cell Application Ready:
• • • • • Impedance Measurement via Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)
• • • • • Current Interruption Mode for Fuel Cell Testing
• • • • • Ultra-low Compliance (0.1Vdc) Voltage to Operate at High Current
• • • • • Virtual Panel provides Polarization Curve Sweep and Voltage/Current Cycling Capability
• 0 ~ 10Vdc PLC or DAQ Control Ready:
• • • • • 0~10Vdc External Analog Programming
• • • • • External On/Off Control
• • • • • External Mode Selection
• • • • • Front Panel Key Lockout Prevents Unwanted Key Entry
• More System Integration Features & Options:
• • • • • Standard Remote Inhibit (RI) for Interlock Capability
• • • • • Standard Dry Contact Fault for Redundant System Protection
• • • • • Isolated Analog Control/Monitor Option
• • • • • External dc Contactor Option
• • • • • Reverse Polarity/Isolation Relay Option
• Battery Testing: “C” Operand for Battery Testing.
• Ideal for Unique Test Applications: Custom-tailored Ratings & Features Available
Market’s Widest Selection of Programmable Electronic Loads
The PLW programmable electronic load is available in a wide selection of voltage and current ratings. The voltage ratings can be as high as 1000V and as low as 60V, which operate at full current at .6V. The current dissipation of these units can be as high as 1500 Amps in a single unit, but will reach much higher levels when units are either paralleled or delivered in a large system. These programmable electronic loads come in the following wattage ratings: 6kW, 9kW, 12kW and 18kW, all in a 2U high package. Higher wattage systems (from 24kW to 250kW+) are available upon request and integrated utilizing our standard PLW design.
Ultra-low Voltage Operation
The PLW design allows the load to operate at voltage levels approaching .1V. They will typically dissipate full rated current below 1% of their maximum rated voltage. For example, a 60V unit that dissipates 1500A will allow the user to operate at .6V and still dissipate the full amount.
With the eLoad line, there’s no longer a need to send your electronic load back to the factory for calibration or remove dozens of screws to reach a potentiometer. Simply follow the AMREL calibration routine from the front panel and you should be back up and running in a very short period of time (some electronic test equipment needed). This will virtually eliminate downtime and eradicate the annual cost associated with shipping your eLoad back to the factory for calibration.
Individual FET Protection
To ensure the reliability of AMREL’s water-cooled eLoad, AMREL’s design includes individual FET protection. A programmable electronic load may contain many FETs in parallel, which can create a cascading failure if one of them shorts out. AMREL’s eLoad programmable electronic load design isolates failures so other components will not be affected or stressed, increasing the system’s level of protection against catastrophic failure. With individual FET protection, the MTTR is reduced and the electronic load quickly returns to full operation.
RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 Standard
All PLW water-cooled electronic loads come with both RS-232 and GPIB IEEE-488 as standard features. Both connectors are provided on the rear of the unit. Instructions for configuring are in the manual.
Ethernet and USB (optional)
All PLW water-cooled electronic loads are available with an Ethernet and USB interface. This option is field upgradeableby the end user with minimal effort.
The PLW series provides three levels of oscillation protection and can compensate for extended wire lengths. AMREL suggests a minimal amount of cabling and other in-line components that introduce inductance. However, the oscillation protection can be set to slow down the load and improve performance. This will save the electronic load from failingdue to very fast spikes in voltage and current caused by inductance in the input wiring.
Cold Plate Temperature Display
The PLW water-cooled load provides the user with a display of the cold plate temperature to ensure the coolest operation. This is also useful when running multiple products off a single chiller. The end user can adjust the unit’s water flow, thus providing more flow to other equipment.
AMREL’s unique condensation protection provides water flow as needed and shuts down the water flow when the unit is cool. This eliminates the possibility of cold water flowing through the unit and creating condensation on the internal components. This automatic water regulation feature also shuts the water down during an emergency stop situation, even during “lights out” testing.
Highest Power Dissipation Density
The PLW series has almost 1.5 times more power dissipation density than any of its competitors. The PLW dissipates up to 18kW in a 2U high package and thousands of Amps of current.
The PLW’s new front panel design makes electronic test equipment easy to use and understand. The knobs and buttons are organized in a manner that gets the customer up and running in minutes. Most commonly performed operations can be accomplished in a few keystrokes.
AMREL’s outstanding engineering team can provide customizations and modifications to any of the PLW units. AMREL’scustomizations can range from a simple modification, such as a different front panel color, to a complete custom electro-mechanical design.
Lưu ý: Nếu một thiết bị nào đó không được liệt kê ở đây, điều đó không có nghĩa rằng chúng tôi không hỗ trợ được bạn về thiết bị đó. Hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi
để biết danh sách đầy đủ về thiết bị mà chúng tôi có thể hỗ trợ và cung cấp.
INO: Bán, Báo giá, tư vấn mua sắm và cung cấp, tư vấn sản phẩm thay thế; tương đương, hướng dẫn sử dụng, giá…VNĐ, …USD email@example.com | 086 9421303 | 02873000184 | Amrel- WATER-COOLED PROGRAMMABLE DC ELECTRONIC LOADS (Model:PLW SERIES).