- Connects 3 / 12 / 25 external meters equipped with the M-Bus (EN 13757-2) interface, can log 170.000 values (3 values every 15 minutes = 590 days).
- Converts the consumption (e.g. from [kWh] to a currency) without a need for computer or additional software.
- M2M communication protocols Modbus/TCP, SNMP and XML allow integration into more complex monitoring systems.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- Sends an energy consumption report for user specified period as an e-mail attachment.
- Connected meter failure or out of specified range value sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or SNMP Trap.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- List of supported (tested) accessories/meters
- Remote monitoring of electricity meters in small server rooms and BTS
- Monitoring of energy consumption in rented premises
- Reading out energy consumption in remote or inaccessible areas
- Control over energy costs
- Checking for individual line overloads in three-phase wirings
- Checking for undervoltage in electric wirings
- Monitoring the flow of liquids
HWg-PWR 3/12/25 monitors energy consumption using standard external energy meters produced by well-known manufacturers. It is possible to mix electricity meters, water meters, gas meters etc. by different manufacturers. Depending on version, HWg-PWR supports 3, 12 or 25 external meters with the M-Bus interface (EN 13757).
HWg-PWR 3 / 12 / 25 – Energy monitoring gateway:
- Sends an alarm in the event of failure or value out of a specified range (E-mail, SNMP Trap, SMS)
- Logs selected values (displays graphs over the WEB interface)
- 8x Digital Inputs for detecting single-phase 110/230VAC outage
- Converts the consumption (e.g. from [kWh] to [€]) without a computer or additional software
- Periodically sends an energy consumption report for the given period as an e-mail attachment
- Actively uploads data to a “portal” using the HWg-Push protocol
Advantages of using third-party M-Bus meters
- Vast range of meters with the EN 13757 (M-Bus) interface to choose from. It is easy to use special-purpose meters (non-standard form factor or measured range, e.g. indirect electricity meters rated up to 1000 A).
- M-Bus meters frequently provide extended information (total consumption and immediate values, voltage at different phases, power factor, etc…).
- Values from certified meters can be used for billing purposes.
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Poseidon2 3266|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Poseidon2 3268|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Poseidon2 3468|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Poseidon2 4002|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Damocles2 1208|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Damocles2 2404|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||Damocles2 MINI|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-STE|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-STE plus|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||STE2|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-Ares 10|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-Ares 12|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-Ares14|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-PWR3/12/25|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||IP WatchDog2 Industrial|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||IP WatchDog2 Lite|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||HWg-WLD|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||I/O Controller 2|
|Cổng giao tiếp HW Group Việt Nam||IP Relay HWg-ER02b|