· Signalgenerator 9kHz to 1GHz
· Amplitude modulation: 1Hz to 3kHz (1% to 99%)
· Pulse modulation: 1Hz to 1kHz (10% to 80%)
· 25W amplifier, 100kHz to 250MHz
· Automatic calibration via built-in power meter
· Connection for external amplifiers up to 1GHz
· Built-in current monitor, 9kHz to 1GHz
· Software for Windows Vista and Windows 7
CWS 500N1.1 – The single box solution for rf conducted immunity Testing
The CWS 500N1.1 is the most compact single box test equipment for testing conducted rf immunity as per IEC 61000-4-6 and related standards. Apart from the 1kHz 80% AM signal the CWS 500N1.1 also generates a 2 Hz 80% AM signal to test medical appliances and a 1 Hz PM signal with 50% duty cycle required to test safety equipment like fire alarms.
Equipped with a 1 GHz current monitor the CWS 500N1.1 can be used up to 1 GHz by means of an external amplifier.
EM TEST supplies a large range of CDNs, EM clamp and current injection clamps as well as the corresponding calibration accessories. Full compliant levelling can be run from the front panel of the CWS 500N1.1 storing the results in one of the 5 memories.