The 5100B supplies AC & DC voltage, AC & DC current, and resistance for precise applications, such as calibrating digital multimeters.
* DC & AC Volts: 20 mV to 1100 V full scale (0.1 µV resolution)
* 50 Hz to 50 kHz frequency of standard unit
* DC & AC Current from 200 µA to 2A full scale
* 1 ? to 10 M? resistance in decade steps
* Wideband option
* HP-IB and Bit serial interface
* Drivers incorporate it into an ATE system using Fluke's MET/CAL Software
Calibration available for an additional charge. Our sales representatives will be happy to provide you with the most up-to-date information about the Fluke 5100B-03 , as well as helping you find the product solution that fits your needs. Whether you are looking to liquidate unused assets or resell equipment, we buy all types of test equipment at the best price. Choose from over 30,000 products. Save 30% – 80% off list price by purchasing pre-owned equipment.
Tracz, Patricia J cialis 20 mg 1 City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, CA, USA, 2 Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA, 3 MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care, New York, NY, USA, 4 Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Atlanta, GA, USA