The MDL Series is a multi-channel modular programmable electronic load system. Six different modules of programmable DC loads ranging in power from 200 W to 600 W provide users the flexibility to test a wide range of power sources from multi-output AC/DC power supplies to batteries, fuel cells, and photovoltaic arrays.
This is the MDL 200 load module only (requires MDL001 mainframe to operate).
The MDL001 mainframe has four slots that can be configured with any assortment of the modules up to 2400 W (up to 4800 W with the mainframe extension MDL002). The high-performance electronic load modules of the MDL Series are capable of operating in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), constant power (CW), and constant impedance (CZ) mode, which uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear loads and realistic loading behavior.
- Modules offer wide voltage and current range, 0 to 500 V, 0 to 120 A
- Support for up to 4 modules/8 channels or 8 modules/16 channels with mainframe extension
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz
- Synchronous Load on/off function
- Adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Standard LAN, GPIB, USB, and RS-232 interfaces with USBTMC/SCPI protocol support
- Short circuit test
- Built-in 16-bit resolution voltage and current measurement (0.1 mV, 0.01 mA)
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Operate identical modules in parallel mode for high current applications
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP and reverse voltage protection
|Power||up to 2400 W total||up to 2400 W total||200 W||250 W*||300 W||400 W||500 W||600 W|
|Voltage||n/a||n/a||80 V||80 V||500 V||80 V||500 V||80 V|
|Current||n/a||n/a||40 A||20 A||20 A||60 A||30 A||120 A|
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing that I think I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am taking a look forward to your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the hold of it!
I have been reading out some of your stories and i must say nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.